Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Something is not right here...

This is not how a Saris Bones rack should be used...........
Although the Thule Spare Tire rack was a little to tight on the MRC FJ, so maybe they're on to something. Remember all rack companies have fit guilds on their web site to let you know what will work. Stop in our stores and our helpfull staff will let you know the best rack for your car and even show you how to use/install it! That brings me top my next point. Of late we have seen quite a few customers and friends ( yes you know who you are!) "forget" about the bikes on top of the car. At least 7 I can think of. Stay away from the drive throughs, garages, overhangs people! :)
PS. I have only done that 3 times in my life......thats good right??

1 comment:

JG said...

Yep that's pretty fancy. But if you think about it, it looks like it worked! What ever gets the job done I guess... aside buying a tire mount bike rack.