Wednesday, September 16, 2009

bike racks part deux


After yesterdays post I found myself trying to load the Moots into the 66 jeep this morning. They apparently did not consider bike transporting in their design process. Realizing it would not fit in the back I opted for the passengers seat. The whole way to work I found myself doing the parental hand across the passenger at every stop. I then had to laugh at my self criticizing someone else's rack choice!

But what could be better than a ride in the jeep with your moots. Thanks taking a bike for a ride.

1 comment:

frankenbiker said...

I guess that is better than taking your jeep for a ride with yor Moot's.

I used to have a fork mount on my my front roll bar and a short wheel tray on the back welded to cut off peice of tubing and held on by U-bolts.It wasn't very pretty, but it worked.