Friday, April 13, 2012

Kona Bags

You read that right. Kona is now making bags. They partnered with http://www.brenthaven.com/ to bring you some amazing bags. You can check out their promo video here:  http://www.konaworld.com/bags.cfm

From this first pic; the shoulder strap bag or messenger bag, they have an integrated light. So you never have to worry about not having a light with you to be seen while your ride. Also metal clips to close the bag. There are magnetic side flaps to make sure no weather gets into the bag. And a front zipper pocket.
 On the inside is a fully waterproof internal dry bag. These fit 16" laptops, I'll have to give the 17" mac users an update later.  Many little pockets and places to put anything on the inside. Two zippered pockets under the flap. And one of the best key fobs I have seen in a bag. The back has a real nice padding. There is also a handle on the top if you don't want to carry it on your shoulder.
It also has a nice integrated phone case; which fits an iPhone.  A nice metal adjustable strap.
All and all, this is a very nice bomb proof bag. And for those of you that know me, know I love my bags, and this one might be taking over the top spot.

Built to last, they are made of water resistant external cordura fabric.

If you want to see one, I'll have mine on me most of the time at the Berea shop, or let the other guys know, and I could have it sent to either C.F. or Chardon for your viewing pleasure.

Thanks and take care.
Enjoy the ride...

2 comments:

:hamad said...

an update on the bag...it does fit a 17" mac power book quite nicely

:hamad said...

and another update...first time riding in with the bag today fully loaded with my 17" MacBook, and it was more stable on my back than with other bags that I have. There was no side to side movement of the computer as I stopped and started, or standing to power up a hill. The bag is very comfortable fully loaded. Everything stays in it's place.